Eye Color
    Forest Green
    Build
    5'5/ 135
    Job
    Bow and arrow maiden

Signs of the Gods

Quest:

The winter chill was oddly enough set off with a spring breeze. The color slowly returning to the land, little snippets of green show through out the vast ocean of browns and white. The warm gust of air wrapping around my body like a sign from the God Odin. I am on the right path to finding what I wish.

"Freja Siggy Anders, quit your day dreaming girl and move your ass!" Floki billowed as I stared out towards the land of Raiaera. Glaring towards the mountain of a man that accompanied me; so much for peace this fine morning. "Shut it your ugly brute before I shove my dagger so far up your arse you will be my puppet!" I hollered back causing a thunderous laugh in response. A sinister grin leapt across my face before jumping down fluidly, landing next to the big oaf.

"Let us keep moving than!"

Shoving off the ground I pulled ahead of my company looking left to right. Bending down I picked up a leaf, letting it crumple in my hand; it again meeting the ground. Holding my nose up I inhaled deeply, drinking in the scents that surround me. The crisp winter air mixed with the smell of the upturn fresh soil assuming the farmers have now been able to break ground.

"Floki, get your slow ass up here!"

"Blast damn it woman, some of us can't move like the wind like you do!" The six foot seven inches of flesh finally met beside me moments later. Mumbling as he hunched over out of breath, "come on you fat man let's go!" Grumbling more I pushed at him, willing him to move faster. "How is it that you can shove your cock in anything that moves yet can not even go on a simple journey?" Another thunderous laugh came from my companion as he shook his head.

"Come girl we are almost where we need be."
    Last edited by Freja; 06-05-16 at 12:08 AM.