Half Vampire Half Human
    Hair Color
    Brown
    Eye Color
    Greenish-Gold
    Build
    5'6 around 135

Living in the moment. -Open.-

The sun was slowly falling in the sky as the large snowflakes glided their way down to the already snow covered ground. The day had been long and filled with drinks and many people filtering in and out. The winter wind whipped viciously at my cheeks, the crisp air lapping away at the rosy flesh. A small hiccup parted my luscious ruby red lips as I wrapped my white pea-coat tighter around my body as if the flimsy fabric would shield me from the harsh cold. Though, once I bought the damn thing I knew it was to enhance my curvy frame, and not as much for the miniscule amounts of warmth it might afford me. A shiver ran down my spine causing my body to tense up slightly. My green-golden orbs squinted slightly as the glare off the white snow that covered everything caused my eyes to water slightly.A few tears escaped, but I wiped them away with my gloves. I had been spending more time at the Promenade than most seeming as how I knew no one and had no where to go.

The wind whistled causing the snow flakes to whirl around as if on a rollercoaster before sweeping to the ground, blending in with the others. My long brown mane that usually fell into cascading corkscrewed curls billowed in the gale tossing strands over my shoulder and in my face, this way and that way. I could slightly see that my long sweeping eye lashes were starting to collect snowflakes at the tip of them.

"Good Lord, why on heavens am I out in this cold again? Oh yeah because I was suffocating in there and needed air.."

My tone was dripping with sarcasm as I walked a bit father away from the establishment, my brown leather boots with the heels fell silent on the ground. Instead of the faint click, click one would hear from the heel meeting the ground all you heard was my faint mumbles and curses of my stupidity of walking out into the cold. I knew I probably looked like a lunatic trudging about in the snow, but it was better. I pulled my hood, yet another over-sized piece of fabric meant as a fashion statement with no real protection from the elements, over my head.The only thing it helped was stopping my hair from whipping me in the face which was nice, but just as I finished pulling the hood on the vicious wind died out.

"Mother nature is about as bipolar as a woman on her monthly.."

I joked with myself allowing a soft giggle to ring out, though being distracted I hadn't noticed the ice in front of me. As soon as the heel of my boot connected with the ice my foot slipped out from under me. My body was tossed up in the air and as if in slow motion I could feel my limbs flailing, knowing that my dark washed out denim skinny jeans were going to hold no cushion for my fall. My body landed with a thud as the air rushed out of my lungs. I laid there dazed for a moment before I could get my bearings. Abrupt laughter rang out, as I for some reason found my bruised tailbone and ego funny as all get out. Maybe it was the one too many shots that a had in the tavern that made the embarrassing situation easier to find funny The laughter only halted when someone cleared their throats. If my cheeks weren't already rosy from the cold, the embarrassment surely flooded them with even more crimson color. The was a brief moment of silence until a hiccup escaped my lips causing my giggles to ring out like a beautiful melody.

"Whoops..."
    Last edited by realize.real.lies; 01-26-16 at 11:42 AM. Reason: Because I suck at this shizz