PDA

View Full Version : Fallien Submission Thread

Zieg dil' Tulfried
05-08-06, 03:31 PM
Have something you want to do in Fallien? Have an idea for something you think would be really cool? Post it here and let the writer take a look at it. The writer will help flesh it out enough and make it a valuable part of the region. Althanas is all of ours to create, so you input is always wanted!

Zerith
06-17-06, 04:32 PM
I have an idea for a quest.

Basically a group of people are hired by the Jya to explore the ruins of Kithdur. At first, it's nothing special. There will probably be some traps to avoid and other stuff. However, it isn't until the group gets deep in the ruins that the actually discover something important.

Hiding in the ruins, is an ancient cult consisting of members of the Kehlat tribe. The group is capture and at first doesn't realize what the cult is planning. That soon changes when a member of the group is killed and both the adventurers and the cult witness the birth of a phoenix.

That death and birth opens the eyes of the heroes. Before they realize it, they are caught in a plot that involves the assassination of the Jya. Yet to do so, they have free themselves from their captors first.

Soveliss
06-18-06, 01:07 PM
Wow. I'm liking that idea!

The Valkyrie
06-18-06, 03:31 PM
So, let me get this straight (although I like most of that) - you want to try to assassinate Jya?

Zerith
06-18-06, 11:07 PM
No, ICly I want to discover the cult of Kehlats that want to assassinate the Jya and thwart the plot.

Going up against the powers of phoenix feathers is guaranteed. Going up against the phoenix itself is still being thought about.

Soveliss
06-19-06, 07:28 AM
Would be itneresting to attempt to assassinat the Jya itself... *mwahaha*

The Valkyrie
06-19-06, 09:33 AM
So long as it is only an attempt, feel free to run with any or all of that. We had attempted a FQ before the crash in which a group was supposed to go at the request of Jya to the ruins and deal with the Kehlat, as well through some strange magic relive in just a few minutes the Vadhya (the destrcution of Fallien 600 years ago).

Zerith
06-19-06, 10:07 AM
Actually I like the sound of the reliving as well. Would it be possible if I did that as well, like have some sort of event trigger a flashback of the Vadhya?

If so, then I'll get started on the recruitment thread. Unless there is a problem with this being too much like the FQ.

The Valkyrie
06-19-06, 10:13 AM
No actually I'd love it if you'd recruit a couple of people and do it. When we were doing the FQ the plan was to have some runes or glyphs read out loud from the ruins and when they were, the Vadhya was relived. That's just an idea, you can do it however you want. If the quest goes well I'd love to feature it on the front page, and possibly even add it (the assassination attempt, etc) to the history of Fallien.

Porter le Deuil
10-07-07, 03:33 AM
I had an idea for an FQ in the future. I was thinking of one of the other regions calling for a sort of crusade against Fallien? Perhaps an equally religious society? And us Althanians could choose to side with either Fallien or the invading forces.

Perhaps the side that claims victory in the Corone war would want to expand their borders? All that spice and hand crafted glass must be worth quite a bit.

Just a thought. Nothign really planned out.