PDA

View Full Version : Honey, im home?

Sven
11-10-06, 06:12 AM
Hi everyone! Just wanted to introduce myself and try to get to know some people :cool: Im glad to be apart of althanas!

Dissinger
11-10-06, 06:23 AM
Welcome, Just curious are you another one that crossed over from the Tournament of Legends?

Sven
11-10-06, 06:46 AM
Well I once was apart of althanas a very long time ago. I still remember you and Shyam and alot of others. But I am back now and look forward to questing with you all.

Letho
11-10-06, 09:28 AM
How come nobody makes redheaded chicks anymore? :P

I mean, welcome Sven. Sven... That name sounds so Swedish.

Also, intro threads go here. (http://www.althanas.com/world/forumdisplay.php?f=2):)

Sven
11-10-06, 10:10 AM
Haha yeah i didnt see that till after i posted it. But feel free to rent a Uhaul and move this on in there. Nice talkin to you Letho. =]]

Letho
11-10-06, 10:11 AM
Unfortunately, only admins here have the power to Uhaul. Don't worry though. You're neither the first nor the last that posted this in the wrong place.

Witchblade
11-10-06, 10:26 AM
Newbie!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^^

Welcome to Althanas, please keep your arms and legs inside the forum at all times or they may be removed by rabid, flesh eating, zombified characters. Do not feed the follow people for they may become detached to you afterwards and are hard to remove; Letho, Dissinger, INDK, Santhalas, Ashiakin, Slayer of the Rot, Cyrus the Virus, Vorin and grim137. Any screams you may now be expierencing are the sounds of dying characters, do not be alarmed for they shall be revived in new and exciting ways the following thread. Have a nice day. ^^

Drop me a line if you need someone to rp with. I have nothing better to do with my life. >.>

*Gives you a plate full of cookies, which is good! But some of them are poisonous, which is bad...*

Atzar
11-10-06, 01:01 PM
I don't know you, I'm just here for the cookies... *takes one and eats it... immediately begins convulsing on the floor*

Nah, seriously... welcome, Sven. Enjoy yourself... I think you will, it's a fun place.

Orion
11-10-06, 07:55 PM
hey there, Sven! I am new to althanas as well. I posted in the thread you started, so i can get to read some of your writing, and show you mine :D :p

grim137
11-10-06, 09:17 PM
Welcome. BTW what was your original account name?

Reiko
11-10-06, 09:26 PM
How come nobody makes redheaded chicks anymore? :P
[/URL]:)
I dunno, maybe there'll be more now they don't have me to compete against. Though Raven's girls are still around and they're hard to top^^

Welcome back Sven. Hope you have fun and all. I wish I knew who you were so I might recognize you^^

Slayer of the Rot
11-10-06, 10:04 PM
Newbie!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^^

Welcome to Althanas, please keep your arms and legs inside the forum at all times or they may be removed by rabid, flesh eating, zombified characters. Do not feed the follow people for they may become detached to you afterwards and are hard to remove; Letho, Dissinger, INDK, Santhalas, Ashiakin, Slayer of the Rot, Cyrus the Virus, Vorin and grim137. Any screams you may now be expierencing are the sounds of dying characters, do not be alarmed for they shall be revived in new and exciting ways the following thread. Have a nice day. ^^

Drop me a line if you need someone to rp with. I have nothing better to do with my life. >.>

*Gives you a plate full of cookies, which is good! But some of them are poisonous, which is bad...*

Don't listen to her, she's a damn drunk.

Sven
11-10-06, 10:23 PM
Slayer!

i remember you

i used to love your writing!

you better not have gotten rusty! =]

haha am im sure she is a drunk.

but hey. who isnt?

:D

Letho
11-10-06, 10:24 PM
Don't listen to her, she's a damn drunk.Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

Sven
11-10-06, 10:28 PM
Bravo Letho.

Nice call.

I figured someone would get on that :D

Slayer of the Rot
11-10-06, 10:58 PM
Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

I haven't jerked off in a week. I will fucking rape you without hesitance.

Eh, someone remembers me? And liked my writing? Kid, I hate to tell you this, but I am hardcore rusty, not to mention flaky. Who knows though? I been saying for a while I'd come back, but I never really do.

P.S. Why do so many people like my writing? I must have mixed the right amount of alcohol, or something, cause it looks mediocre to me.

Anyways, welcome back Sven.

Witchblade
11-11-06, 11:03 AM
I was not drunk at the time I wrote that!

Later on in the evening yes... but not then!

I'm going to Castrate you, Dan. With a fishing line.

nekoprince
11-11-06, 11:08 AM
If you look closely, he just called you a drunk, but you weren't drunk at the time. For all we know, he thought you had a horrible handover as you wrote that or something. From your helpful neighhood cat that wants to eat you.

Anyways, welcome back Sven, I hope you enjoy yourself here once again.

Witchblade
11-11-06, 11:16 AM
Be careful what you say to me, slave.

Elrundir
11-11-06, 11:23 AM
Hoho, then I'll repeat it all for him.

Artifex Felicis
11-11-06, 11:26 AM
That ends the second I find a way out of the chain! I won't break! *pouts and goes back to finsihing post for battle*

And, you know, we kill Glimmerfang.

Slayer of the Rot
11-11-06, 12:37 PM
I was not drunk at the time I wrote that!

Later on in the evening yes... but not then!

I'm going to Castrate you, Dan. With a fishing line.

No, I'm calling you a boozehound. Flat out, to Irish proportions. And since I'm not one of your "slaves", I can plainly say whatever the hell I want. Ha! Threatening me with no cookies is no good, because I don't eat sweets anymore, so looks like I win this round, Boozy McBoozetta.

streak101
11-11-06, 03:53 PM
Welcome Sven! I'd give you a cookie but Witch already gave you some(and probably given you 10 minutes to live) Hope you have fun on althanas!

Witchblade
11-11-06, 04:32 PM
No, I'm calling you a boozehound. Flat out, to Irish proportions. And since I'm not one of your "slaves", I can plainly say whatever the hell I want. Ha! Threatening me with no cookies is no good, because I don't eat sweets anymore, so looks like I win this round, Boozy McBoozetta.

I threatened to castrate you with fishing line, not to stop giving you cookies. You can have all the cookies you want, you may just end up missing something very valuable to you.

Letho
11-11-06, 04:37 PM
He lost something already; his brain.

Oh wait. You said valuable. Never mind then. :P

AdventWings
11-14-06, 03:59 AM
The Althanian train of thoought is an amazing enigma, don't you say? ;)

Welcome, Sven! I hope you find our current wacky bunch of mods and members a home away from home for you.

Do tell us what your initial account name on Oldthanas (Or Tanthanas, if you were on back then) was and we shall commence with the unofficial roasting of fresh meat. ;)

aesculus
11-14-06, 07:53 PM
er... welcome back? =]