PDA

View Full Version : Found place where can be

Blackrose
10-02-06, 10:11 AM
She searched place to be, and know she found. She feels that people are around her, put she knows that she have found a real place for her..
There are many houses, doors and ways where she can go. But she decide to stay to the centre of town. She stare people and houses. And suddenly she sees a mirror. She goes closer and closer, to watch herself.
She sees angry, afful beast in the mirrow. And suddenly she starts to cry, talking to herself : "Why..why.. i am so ugly..angry..looking animal... i tought i am the most beatiful furre in the world..."
And she ran away from this place..
She was very sad and disappointed that she didn't found the perfect place to her and she saw herself as a derrable beast.

Note: There may be a lot of mistakes, because my first langu isn't English.. i learn it school. So if you see any mistakes.. then tell me, where i made mistake.

Cyrus the virus
10-02-06, 10:21 AM
I can promise you that Althanas, in time, will improve your English :)

But before you can role-play, you must register your character here:

http://www.althanas.com/world/forumdisplay.php?f=7

There are rules in the top topics in that forum that will teach you how to present your character and have him/her approved. Until you have an approved character, though, you can not roleplay.

Don't worry, it does not take long :)

Vorin
11-25-06, 10:50 AM
This thread hasn't been posted in a month. I'm closing it up due to inactivity and moving it to the "Unresolved" Forum. Please Private message me to retrieve it if you intend on completing it further. Thank you.