PDA

View Full Version : Join Sefosifer the Philosea Monster on His Quest to Poundcake!!

Kor Teithanti
03-05-14, 10:10 PM
Hi! This is my first thread on Althanas and I want to get to know some other writers here. It is about my character, Sefosifer, making the tough transition from being a wild sea monster to respectable member of society. My buddy, Ennis, is already suffering through it for me. :)

Link here (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?27066-Insatiable-Open)!

Ashla
03-05-14, 10:17 PM
Welcome to Althanas! I hope you enjoy your stay. Contact the Moderators or a fellow friend who's also on the site if you fall upon any questions or concerns.

I might not be able to join on my current three muskateer accounts, and I am busy, but it probably would be nice to get my Muri account active again...

Ennis
03-21-14, 12:14 AM
Still no biters? :(

Crafters Three
03-22-14, 06:36 AM
-wave-

If you consider horse breeders/beast tamers to be respectable members of society, Id be happy to join. (With school and all, my replies will be slower, but I promise I will actually get to it in a timely manner. )

Kor Teithanti
09-22-14, 04:36 PM
-wave-

If you consider horse breeders/beast tamers to be respectable members of society, Id be happy to join. (With school and all, my replies will be slower, but I promise I will actually get to it in a timely manner. )

Yikes! I completely forgot about this thread. Maybe I should set up notifications. If you still want to, sure, join in.