PDA

View Full Version : Registration

Max Dirks
08-11-12, 12:57 PM
Please note that the rules and registration can be found in the News and Announcement forum.

Here is the link: http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?24612-The-Adventurer-s-Crown-Tournament

We've already hit the minimum number of participants so you have roughly a week left to sign up!

Nasr Moghadam
08-17-12, 03:12 PM
Aww... I was hoping that I'd be able to get in on this too. 5 days is 2 less than a week, but is 5 days "roughly" a week? Lol. Oh well.

SirArtemis
08-17-12, 03:14 PM
August 10th was when the limit was reached, and today is the 17th.

Nasr Moghadam
08-17-12, 03:17 PM
"We've already hit the minimum number of participants so you have roughly a week left to sign up!"

Minimum number hit on the 11th, roughly a week to register from that point, meaning it's been 6 days; sorry, not 5. That's still not a week.

Revenant
08-17-12, 03:18 PM
As noted, I'd also said "roughly" a week and since we've got even group numbers ... ta-daa!

Nasr Moghadam
08-18-12, 11:18 AM
Notice that my initial post was ended with "Lol. Oh well." I was not intendng to argue, it was just not accepted that way which is an awfully nice way to approach the post /sarcasm. After that I was making a point. I'm not disappointed, angry, or trying to argue my way. I know that the groups are rounded out, so have at it. Hah. I am looking forward to following it and good luck to everyone!

Revenant
08-18-12, 11:31 AM
Sorry if you took my post the wrong way. I was merely trying to point out that it had nearly been a week and we had even numbers for the groups so I went ahead and just started the whole thing. No offense was intended, though I can see why you might have thought I was being sarcastic.

Apologies.