PDA

View Full Version : Flaming Metal Projectiles

Leon Adalbert
05-07-08, 02:31 PM
Plynt bullets.
Flaming metal projectiles.
Burning foes.

Leon strode through the Ettermire marketplace, picking his way through the stalls until he came to one providing ammunition for firearms.

"Hello there, sir or madam. Would you kindly tell me how many bullets of plynt I can get for 100 gold pieces?"

Call me J
05-14-08, 07:11 PM
It was difficult to be a dark elf merchant when you had absolutely no volume control. However, that was a difficulty that Daul had to bear. Selling weapons, he often sold to the same people day after day, and they had gotten used to his speach impediment. Now, he only hoped he wouldn't scare this new person away.

"PLYNT!" he said, sounding like he was screaming. "YOU WANT PLYNT! THAT IS A BAD DECISION, ITS HIGHLY FLAMABLE, AND ITS GOING TO PROBABLY BURN STILL INSIDE YOUR MUZZLE? MAYBE SOMETHING ELSE. I CAN GIVE YOU 20 STEEL BULLETS THAT WILL DO YOU MUCH BETTER!"

Taskmienster
11-05-08, 09:04 PM
This thread has been inactive for over a month and will be temporarily closed. If you wish to continue the thread feel free to PM me at any time and I will reopen it. If it was left inactive due to the loss of the moderator then you can PM me about that as well and when I reopen it I will make sure that it is claimed and completed promptly.

Thank you,
The Mod Staff.