Fire_phoenix
01-07-08, 10:59 AM
Name: Kanu
Race: ½ phoenix, 1/4 wolf demon, 1/4 human
Hair Color: black with red streaks
Eye Color: red
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 115

Personality: Kanu is unpredictable. One day she could be your best friend, the next she could be yelling at you for smiling at her. She is very loyal and reliable and will always come back to those who have done good by her. There are days she is silent and days she never shuts up. Emotions are something Kanu tries to hide but usually fails miserably. In the heat of battle she is as unpredictable as her emotions. All in all she is a genuinely good person, although she tries to appear neutral.

Appearance: Kanu has a round face outlined by chin length red bangs. The rest of her hair falls to her shoulders and is black with alternating red streaks. Two fangs sit comfortably in her mouth. Her clothing always consists of a red spaghetti strap or sleeveless top, and tight, black jean shorts. Finishing off her outfit is a pair of knee high boots. Fairly flat chested, the one thing she has going for her is her hips.

History: The prophecy spoke of twins, one good one evil. How was she to know she was one of them? Her sister knew and took advantage of everyone’s fears, killing their family. Kanu was left for dead but was saved by a stranger. Not unscarred by the event she vowed she would find her sister and win the battle of prophecy. She embraces her destiny and fears the fate of those around her if she is not strong enough when the time comes.

Skills: 1: Kanu has about average proficiency with a Katana.
2: Kanu can create fire to manipulate using her spiritual energy. At one time she can make enough fire to cover her katana from the base of the blade to the tip. She can use it for 10 minutes, 3 times a day, with at least 2 hours in between uses.
3: Once wounded, Kanu can use the energy transferred from her opponent to form a tracking device. This is done by combining that transferred energy with one of her attacks. The opponent's energy is automatically transferred through physical attacks and attaches itself to her blood. By putting a drop of her blood from her wound in her attack, she is able to use that energy to track them down, being that the users energy will try to return to the user.
4: Kanu is part phoenix, therefore taking the healing attributes of her race. For some strange reason her healing powers lie within her saliva.(some say it’s her punishment for her father breeding with a half breed wolf demon.) Since she is only part phoenix her saliva has to enter the blood stream to be effective, and it only works if she has energy left. It is not immediate and takes a few minutes to work. This will NOT restore you back to perfect health, OR restore your energy spiritual energy. Life energy can be replenished if the person's soul is leaving their body, but only enough to make them survive for a very short time. It's kind of a fluke if it ever restores life energy.

Equipment: A steel Katana infused with her energy, making it immune to any attack created by her own energy

Zook Murnig
01-07-08, 04:36 PM
You can be proficient with a katana, yes, but I'll need you to specify a skill level with it. I would suggest "average," seeing as you have three other abilities.

With the flame, I need to know how long you can sustain it and how often you can do it. At level 0, it shouldn't last very long or be something you can make use of over and over.

I need you to be a little more detailed with the tracking ability so I can come to a decision there.

At this stage, I'd only allow your healing abilities to heal relatively small wounds, like cuts and bruises. At later levels you can heal more severe wounds, and maybe even bring someone from the brink of death. In the case of prolonging a dying person's life a short while, as in an hour or two, that's fine in a quest. No-no in battles, however.

Fire_phoenix
01-08-08, 12:20 PM
I edited Kanu's skills for you. I hope that is a bit more descriptive.

Zook Murnig
01-08-08, 02:06 PM
You can only track a character with that player's approval.

By the power vested in me, you are approved.